2. Age: 39
3. Location: Chicago, Illinois.
4. Occupation: I’m a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
5. Partner? Professionally, I suppose I’m the unofficial partner to both Ray Vecchio and Ray Kowalski, both members of the Chicago PD. I’m married to the latter, so that’s an entirely different partnership.
6. Kids: None of which to speak, at the moment.
7. Brothers/Sisters: I have a younger sister named Maggie who lives up north.
8. Pets: Ray has a turtle and seahorses. I have Dief, though he really doesn’t appreciate being referred to as a ‘pet’
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life: I don’t want to jinx anything, but if all goes well I think this may just cover 1 – 5 completely. Possibly more.
All cryptic nonsense aside, the beginning of August isn’t too far off, and Ray and I will have been married a year than. I'd say that's pretty big.
10. Where and for what did you go to school? RCMP Academy. What for is pretty self-evident, I think.
11. Parents: Robert Fraser and Caroline Pinsent Fraser.
12. Who are some of your closest friends? Both Rays, of course, along with anyone else I work with. Quinn and Mark and Maggie, even if I don’t see any of them all that often.