01. Hometown: I moved around a lot as a child, but I spent my earliest years in Inuvik.
02. Hair color: Brown.
03. Hair length: Short.
04. Hair style: Not much of a style to it, per se.
05. Eye color: Blue
06. Shoe size: 10
07. Mood: Content
08. Orientation: I'm married to a man. What I am beyond that, doesn't really matter.
09. Available?: For what?
10. Lefty/righty: Right.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
01. Have you ever been in love: I have.
02. Do you believe in love: I do.
03. Why did your last relationship fail? In the end, it's impossible to help someone who doesn't want to be helped.
04. Have you ever been heartbroken?: Yes.
05. Have you ever broken someone's heart: I don't think so.
06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend: No. Just the man who pretended to be him.
07. Have you ever loved someone but never told them: Yes.
08. Are you afraid of commitment: I'm in a bit too deep for that.
09. Do you have a secret admirer: I don't know. If I did, it wouldn't be a very good secret.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes.
TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT
01. Love or money: Love.
02. Hard liquor or beer: Beer, I suppose. On very rare occasions... or with some coaxing from Ray.
04. One night stands or relationships: Relationship.
05. Television or internet: They both have their benefits.
06. Pepsi or coke: I don't drink either often enough to have a real preference either way.
07. Wild night out or romantic night in: Night in.
08. Colored or black and white pictures: Color
09. Phone or in person: In person.
10. AIM or myspace: AIM
01. Are you missing someone right now: Yes.
02. Are you happy: Couldn't be happier.
03. Are you talking to anyone right now: I'm...not not taking to anyone right now.
04. Are you bored: No.
05. Are you German: No. And that isn't an 'emotion'.
06. Are you Irish: No. That isn't an emotion, either.
07. Are you French: No. Still not an emotion.
08. Are you Italian: No. As with the previous three...
09. Are your parents still married: I suppose so, yes. Has the definition of emotion been recently altered, by any chance?
10. Do you like someone right now: I like plenty of people.